Please read through the Overview & Terms and Conditions carefully before beginning your application via the link at the base of this page.
Welcome to the 15th Annual Bluesfest Vendor Application, Terms and Conditions.
This Bluesfest is one of the largest regional events held in Michigan and the most authentic Blues Music Festival in the area.
Our 15th annual Bluesfest will be celebrated once again at our home, Jackson County Airport – Reynolds Field, 3606 Wildwood Avenue, Jackson, MI 49202, from Thursday June 2nd – Saturday June 4th. The Bluesfest celebrates with hundreds of visitors per day who enjoy the incredible experience the Festival has become.
Please read through the terms and conditions carefully before completing your application.
Application forms are available at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
The closing date for the Applications is May 31st 2016
Dates and Times:
Set up Thursday, June 4th 10am – 4pm.
Festival Hours Thurs June 2nd 6pm-11pm, Fri June 3rd 6pm-Midnight, Sat June 4th 3pm-12am.
Your booth does not have to be attended during the entire event, but please know that if you tear down during event hours that you will not be permitted to drive your vehicle to your booth to pack up.
Venue, Vehicles & booths
- Location – The location of booths on the site depends on various criteria and will be decided by the Festival Management
- Booth Dimension – 10 ft * 10 ft
- Visual Appearance – A colourful decoration with friendly atmosphere in a manner that compliments the festival is encouraged. Clear signage with your business name is required for all vehicles & booths. The vehicle or booth must be clean and presentable at all times
- Boundaries – Goods, equipment and supplies are to be displayed within this area. It is not acceptable to encroach onto the walkways with products. All racks, umbrellas and tables must be part of or attached to the actual booth structure and must not impact the pedestrian thoroughfare or impede on the neighboring booth boundaries
- Safety – Everything in or around the booth must be securely anchored and capable of withstanding strong winds and weather conditions
- Electricity – Electricity provided upon request. You must provide your own extension cords
Restrictions: The organisers reserve the right to prohibit offensive goods from being sold or displayed on site, and will remove any such material from the booth or vehicle that may offend or cause trouble with police or infringe copyright. The Bluesfest Management has overall control of signage, material or products sold or displayed at the event.
- Vendors are personally responsible for any damage caused by them, or their staff to the property or people on-site
- Vendors take direction from Slipped Disc Productions
- Bluesfest Staff, Security and the Police reserve the right to inspect Vendor premises at any time and request presentation of all relevant documentation
- Slipped Disc Productions will not be liable for any damages what-so-ever that result from the use of the festival grounds
- No vehicle access allowed during Festival Hours
- No deliveries by truck or forklift
- No driving on grass slopes
- Do not drive faster than walking pace
- No amplified music
- No pets or livestock
- No alcohol, glass or aggressive behaviour is permitted within your vehicle or booth, or event site. Any vendor found with alcohol on their persons will incur immediate closure of your exhibit and booth and instant removal by onsite Security
You will be provided with your staff wristbands upon arrival and induction to the festival site for set up. It is the Vendors responsibility to provide all personnel with their wristbands and copies of the site rules before the opening of the festival. All staff must carry photo ID and wear the wristbands at all times during the festival. Staff without wristbands will be removed from site. Lost wristbands will not be replaced and repurchase will be required at gate price. Broken wristbands will not be replaced without the broken wristband.
Please help to conserve precious resources, reduce all retail and bulk packing and/or remove it from the site and dispose it correctly.
- The Bluesfest is a GLASS FREE Zone.
- No garbage is to be left at the vehicle or booth after Final pack-up.
- Any garbage left on-site or damage to the booth or equipment is the reponsibility of the vendor.
- stalls are required to carry a Public Liability Insurance to the value of at least $1 million and must have Slipped Disc Productions noted in the policy as an “Additional Insured”, indicating coverage until after the tear-down for the event
- Copies of the Certificates have to be forwarded before full acceptance of your application can be confirmed
- It is the responsibility of Vendors to possess adequate Property Damage Insurance for their own property used at the Festival
- Security guards patrol the grounds from Midnight to 3pm(times to be adjusted on Set-up and Tear-Down days)
- Vendors may take stock/equipment each night (it is suggested that you remove valuables)
- All effort is made to secure the site but no responsibility will be taken for loss or damage to any person or goods whether or not that loss, damage or injury arises from the negligence, staff or agents of the Slippped Disc Productions.
An area for Vendor parking will be available on-site. Conditions will be advised once your application has been approved. For general Festival parking details please visit our website www.jacksonbluesfest.com
Stall owners are provided with 4 x 3-day passes only. Any additional staff passes will be charged at gate prices. Lost or unwanted tickets are not replaceable or refundable.
Any damage incurred during the festival must be reported immediately to Slipped Disc Productions.
Unless stated otherwise, all communication is via telephone or Email. Vendors are required to maintain a permanent and reliable communication with Slipped Disc Producitons. Delayed response to urgent matters may cause cancelation from the Vendor list.
Please make checks payable to;
Slipped Disc Productions, LLC.
and send payments to:
Slipped Disc Productions
3465 Ann Arbor Road
Jackson, MI 49202
Full payment is required before May 31st 2016.
Event happens rain or shine. No refunds.